Re: Text is missing

Jim Bevier wrote:
After todays updates, no text is displayed in KDE.
Are you on the development branch ?

You can see text while menus are redrawn, but they then disappear. Under GNOME, they mostly work. Some text needs to be moused over before it is displayed. I have no idea what broke this. Any help on how to figure out what is bad would be appreciated.
I'll be no help for sure, but can you post a screenshot ?

DaveT.