Re: How do install the latestFC5 RC

On 5/19/06, Travis Rabe <travisrabe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How do I install the latest FC5 test release?  I can't seem to find it as
easy as the main FC5 release?  Are there some instructions for novice users?
 I would like to see if the BCM43xx problem is addressed any better in that
release.

There are no more FC5 test releases. You may be wanting to get on the
FC6 trail which would be turning on the -devel in your yum.repos.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
CSIRT/Linux System Administrator