Re: Not sure if this is udev or the kernel

Paul wrote:
Hi,

I'm seeing something similar but no kernel works for me. The latest
crashes and earlier ones have problems. Logical volumes inside a volume
group are not being found even though I can vgdisplay -v them.
Where to file the bug????

kernel

If it's wrong, the RH chaps are usually so lovely and kind that they put
it in the right place.

TTFN

Paul

Problem is in new device-mapper or lvm2. Had to revert both to get LVs back and mounted.

--
Regards,

Old Fart
(my reply-to address is "munged" to defeat spambots)