Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: OtherBugsDependingOnThis

On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 16:43 +0900, Jason Montleon wrote:
Three of the bugs I have filed for FC5 had a change made that states
'OtherBugsDependingOnThis' and a bug number is listed. In all three cases
(there are only two additional bug numbers involved) the bugs state, "You
are not authorized to access bug #XXXXXX.  I was curious if there is a
reason as to why the bugs are hidden like this.

Thank you,
Jason

Can you give actual examples? Security bugs, bugs with other sensitive
information etc might be hidden that way.

Rahul