Re: I broke Gnome

tony wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was testing suspend to disk and well... After rebooting impossible to
> log back into my Gnome session "session has lasted less than 10
> seconds... blah".

The stupidies reason for which this happens to me is that you have a 100% occupation on your hard disk (/tmp). It already happened me a couple of times: I compile a custom new kernel , reboot and then receive that bloody message. So I spend a lot of time trying to understand why the new kernel does not work, and as a stupid, I forget to check whether my compilation did not fill the disk. If this is also your case then the fix is quite easy: make clean

Beppe