Re: FC5 T3 -> FC6 Development?

Trey Sizemore wrote:
So in doing this, do I then move /home/username-old back to
/home/username once done or just leave it the way it is and access the
old data going forward under /home/username-old?
My suggestions would be move all your /home/username-old/subfolders back, but not any configuration files/ .hidden files from the original install. Then you ensure you aren't contaminating/overwriting your clean install config files with stuff from the Test releases. I might be being a bit pessimistic with this suggestion ??

At least you'll get some practice and testing in reconfiguring the desktop to work how you like it :)

DaveT.