Re: file missing man-page !!!!

Jonathan : thnak you.
I think i have well understood what you wanna tell me.
I have no problem to install fc5 using dvd .
But i wonder if there is not a problem.
Please , listen : (and maybe, try to replicate what i did ?)
- I have downloaded the fc5-disc1.iso
- Have mounted the iso file and copy all the contains to a /var/ftp/pub/fc5 dir, on my private network (there is no error about that !) (ftp server on my private network : i have done like this for years ...
- have donwloaded the boot.iso image and burnt to a cd
- have boot off this cd (boot.iso cd, not fc5 disc1) on the PC where i want to install fc5
- type : linux askmethod, and choose ftp installation
- leave everything as it is (no changes, NO changes !)
- and just when the process begins to install the very first files, i get an error message, saying man-page, and gjdoc and ... are missing ! - i had a look at the iso and saw those files are not on the cd 1, nor on the /var/ftp/pub/fc5 dir (of course !!!!)
- there i guess, i had to download the dvd.
- but I THINK (Am i wrong again ?) that with only one cd, i could install all by default. (any way with only one cd drive, i cant use more than one cd at the same time :-/........) - and even if it is impossible, how could the guy who dont understand anything, guess that he had to download all the cds ?

Is it understandable, now?
(i am really sorry that my english is not very good :-/)

Again : i am not with a problem ; but i guess guys could have problems with this thing.
What do you think of this ?

Please, keep i mind i just wanted to show something that seems to me, a bit ... curious...

Larry :)