Re: RFE: have firstboot perform an initial package update

These are all great comments.  I've taken the liberty of added them to
the RFE bug.  Also, if anyone can find the original RFE that Rahul
mentioned and mark mine as a duplicate, that'd be great.  I couldn't
find it :)

--
 _  Ben Steeves                                    bcs@xxxxxxxxxx
( ) The ASCII ribbon campaign                  ben.steeves@xxxxxx