Re: about firefox ... / dont understand anything

Gilboa Davara wrote:
On 3/15/06, LarryT <guess.who@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Gilboa Davara wrote:

BTW,
Might have missed it, did you post your hardware configuration?
Driver configuration?

Nop you didn't missed anything : i didn't post it :-[
motherboard is Gigabyte GA-K8NS
nVidia nForce 250 ATX  audio & network nativ
cpu amd64 2.6go - 1.3 go DDR

And an hour ago, i get the same freezing joke using thunderbird :-/
I really dont understand what happens ! :(

could iit be a graphical gnome problem ?

Larry

3 more questions:
A. Which graphics card are you using?
ATI Radeon 7000 RV6DL 32mo
B. Which drivers for the graphics card are you using?
Not sur to kown how to get this info :!
going through system/admin/display :
"ati - ATI Mach8, Mach32, Mach64 ad Rage XL card"
Here is the pout put of xorg.conf :
Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Videocard0"
        Driver      "ati"
        VendorName  "Videocard vendor"
        BoardName   "ATI Technologies Inc Radeon RV100 QY [Radeon 7000/VE]"
EndSection
C. What power supply are you using?
Hedex, mode PSX-A830   480 watts

Gilboa
I'm not very glad with the radeon, and i could change this on,e with GeForce, if needed.

thx for all :)
Larry