Re: 60 seconds 'til shutdown...

Roger Grosswiler wrote:
Hey,

If you shutdown the system, it says 60 seconds til automatic shutdown.

If you believe this, those 60 seconds will stay and stay 60 seconds, they
do not decrease at all.
You only have to "believe" for ten seconds. I think somebody has been trying to copy ms dodgyness, in only updating the dialog every ten seconds. Surely an "interrupt" once a second to update such a dialog on any PC made in the last 15 years shouldn't slow down the system too much ?

I would like to see it fixed, but it's perhaps a gnome feature.

DaveT.