Re: Password feedback in Anaconda - as seen in mozilla

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Sander Hoentjen wrote:

Everybody agrees that strong passwords are a good idea so this quote doesnt add anything substantial to this discussion to my understanding. You might even file that as a RFE against Anaconda to show a password strength meter but I dont think anything beyond a basic length check was done before.

Arthur, perhaps you were thinking of mozilla browsers password (master security password) that is used to store form/passwords.

This has a graph 0-100%, and each additional character you type it updates the graph to indicate strength. I am not sure but from memory if you say typed ten 0's it would show poor (5%) whereas if you typed a good ten char password, it would show say 70%.

DaveT.