Can't boot with ACPI enabled after Tue update with PUP

This is with 2.6.15-1.2025_FC5. The system hangs after the UDEV message on boot up, and boots OK if I set ACPI to disabled in the BIOS. The BIOS setting is changed to the defaults with "ACPI disabled" selected.

This was also the case when I booted the original DVD distribution but I found the ACPI work around and it booted OK after updating with PUP. I don't know the exact date of when I started testing but it was near the first day and it's been working fine.

System:
MSI K8NGM2-FID nForce 430/GeForce 6150 motherboard
Athlon 64 X2 4400+ CPU
Intel PRO/1000 MT ethernet
2GB memory
SATA drive

Software:
Started with DVD dist and updated daily with PUP.  Not using XEN.

Do I open a bug, and is any other info missing?

Thanks,

Peter