Re: rawhide report: 20060304 changes

Ralf Corsepius wrote:

Mr. Harris's change is critical and also needs to be tested.

In short, I say: The bug Mr. Harris is trying to fix is critical, the
way he did leaves much to be desired, the way reacted on my remark
doesn't leave many questions open on his attitude.

EOT - I am fed up.

Ralf
Perhaps you have a point but I dont think a question on personal attitudes is the best approach here to encourage the desired change to happen since there is already a agreement that the fixes are good and then only disagreement is on the timing. You might want to file a bug report preferably with a spec diff to ensure that this proposed change doesnt get lost.
--
Rahul