what to bugzilla after last updates?

using KDE desktop has become impossible since the last 2 days of updates.

I don't know if it is xorg, the kde window manager or what.

- kernel smp 1996 - radeon 7200

Problem:
I try to launch 2 instances of vncviewer (or any apps maybe), on different virtual desktops and the whole desktop interface becomes unusable-- windows lose their title bars and quit responding to mouse input.

Also, only root can access drm so many (legacy?--like glxinfo) apps fail.