Re: rawhide report: 20060302 changes

Build System wrote:

dbus-0.61-3
-----------
* Fri Feb 24 2006 John (J5) Palmieri <johnp@xxxxxxxxxx> 0.61-2
- ABI hasn't changed so add patch that makes dbus-sharp think
 it is still 0.60 (mono uses hard version names so any change
 means apps need to recompile)

Isnt hard version numbers a bad idea for mono? Can we get upstream to fix that?

gnome-keyring-manager-2.12.0-3
------------------------------
* Tue Feb 28 2006 Karsten Hopp <karsten@xxxxxxxxx> 2.12.0-3
- BuildRequires: gnome-doc-utils
Isnt there a 2.14 version of this?

scim-tables-0.5.6-3
* Thu Mar 02 2006 Jens Petersen <petersen@xxxxxxxxxx> - 0.5.6-3
- move iiimf-le-unit obsoletes to scim-m17n
- disable Indian script tables for now: they are now in m17n-db
 - added %indic_tables switch to allow them to be built
Are we renabling Indic script tables before FC5 release?

--
Rahul