Re: FC5, glxgears is there

David Timms wrote:
Mike A. Harris wrote:

Stanton Finley wrote:

It just worked great out of the box on FC4. Now with FC5 (in the absence

 > of glxgears which apparently I can't get on FC5)

Except that you are wrong, and glxgears is part of FC5.

iff its installed: I had to manually install (I guess this is based on installer choices and hence why some people dont have it installed ?).
# rpm -qf /usr/bin/glxgears
glx-utils-6.4.2-5

If you think it should be installed by default, file a bug report
against anaconda or comps.

--
Mike A. Harris  *  Open Source Advocate  *  http://mharris.ca
                      Proud Canadian.