Re: bcm43xx driver on FC5T3 driver doesn't work and freeze my machine.

Alberto Patino wrote:
Hi!
I'am very excited with the inclusion of the bcm43xx driver in FC5 , I
want to replace the venerable but awkward ndiswrapper driver,
unfortunately the driver doesn't work for me and freeze my computer:

I have a laptop DELL Precision M60 with :
[...]
I'd like to fix the problem, but I don't know what else to do!

You are lucky, my Dell Precision M60 freezes as soon as the module is loaded and so far I failed to get any valuable information in syslog. However, bcm43xx isn't really considered stable, is it? So I just delete the bcm43xx-module after each kernel-update to avoid having it activated by fedora and stick to ndiswrapper. You should probably report your problesm to the bcm43xx-developers https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/bcm43xx-dev instead of fedora-testing, because it seems to be unlikely that this issue is fedora-specific.
--
CU,
   Patrick.