Re: Burning ISOs

Mike A. Harris wrote:

Yeah, hopefully.  ;)  Maybe ESR will write a nasty letter about CD

One imagines Mike Harris could have a similar effect, given his long-standing connexion with a major Linux vendor. Go for it Mike: I've been turning out duds on three different DVD burners (2x LG, one a brand I don't recognise in my Acer Aspire) on Fedora Core and SUSE. I've not tried Windows, had no reason to until now: now the Q is how to reformat my laptop's drive to NTFS (I'm not keen on the in-place conversion).

burning support in Linux, and it'll get slashdotted and covered in
all major online media, leading to rock solid CD burning/verifying
support a few weeks later. ;)  It worked somewhat for printing
anyway, so we can remain hopeful. ;)

--

Cheers
John