Re: todays rawhide - feedback

Hi

I know that there are other ways to shutdown /
reboot the system.
But I don't see any reason to remove it from the
menu, even upstream does not do it. Don't tell me that having a shutdown/reboot button will confuse users, its the opposite.
Maybe we even will get bugreports like this
:"updated to fc5 and shutdown button dissapperd" or something like that

You are absolutely correct.  Why should they remove
it?

It does not make any sense.
Can we stop discussing this?. There was a change made and it is being reverted as mentioned multiple times in this list. Lets move on.

--
Rahul