Re: Stable vs. Release vs Devel Was: KDE update - no testing period?

Hi

> - how to boot into runlevel 3 to start x manually
There's a docs subproject... care to start writting that document?

That I could handle, Where do I sign up ?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject. fedora-docs list would be appropriate.

> 3. A utility that everyone runs and attaches the output from to their
> posts about bugs that captures your kernel version, default window
> manager and release level, your chipset, Video card, network card
> and other essential hardware info to speed debuging.

Already discussed in -test-list... are you volunteering to write it?
Many people think this is a good idea... someone has to volunteer
their time to make it happen.  Are you that person?

What script language do you suggest I use and what list should I be on to solicit suggestions ?

Have you looked into sysreport and pootypedia?. Check out http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Schedule. You can post to fedora-websites list.

--
Rahul