cannot restart xen domain

I installed FC5T2 in a xen Domain. The install completed properly and shutdown:

unmounting filesystems...
       /mnt/runtime done
       disabling /dev/loop0
       /proc done
       /dev/pts done
       /sys done
       /tmp/ramfs done
       /selinux done
       /mnt/sysimage/proc done
       /mnt/sysimage/sys done
       /mnt/sysimage/selinux done
       /mnt/sysimage/dev done
       /mnt/sysimage done
rebooting system
Restarting system.
If your install has exited, you can restart your guest by running
'xm create -c fc5t2xen'.  Otherwise, you can reconnect to the console
by running 'xm console fc5t2xen'

When I try to run the command above I get the following:

# xm create -c fc5t2xen
Using config file "/etc/xen/fc5t2xen".
Error: [Errno 17] File exists

Nothing gets logged to /var/log/xend-debug.log or /var/log/xend.log when I receive this error message.

Am I doing something wrong?