network install of fc5 t2 possible?

Hi,

I have a machine which seems to have an unreliable CDROM drive, it has a sufficient level of read errors to consistently fail a CD based install, even when the media has been checked and verified on another machine. I was trying to find out how to do a network install but couldn't find any relevant documentation. The GUI doesn't hint at the possibility of network install. Is a network install still possible with FC5 t2, and how would I go about triggering it (the server side is not a problem)?

Thanks,

-Cam

--
camilo@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                 <--