Re: Rawhide build server not building again?

On 04/02/2006, at 1:34 AM, Andy Burns wrote:
Christopher A. Williams wrote:

Anybody else noticed there were no automated rawhide builds today?

Nothing again so far

the updates I have through yesterday seem to
be working pretty well

Agree that yesterday's "vintage" was well worth waiting for, hopefully nothing major will head south before FC5T3 ...

Although most of it seems solid here from general use setting stuff up, I still get kernel Oops' on boot with the new kernels... I've submitted it to bugzilla, but it'd be great to see that fixed before anything else :)

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz@xxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.crc.id.au