Re: gnome is dead (kind of) since 2/1/2006 updates

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Brian Millett (bmillett@xxxxxxxxx) said:
I CAN SEE!!  Its a miracle!

That was it.  How did you grok that?

Ran into it. :)

I suppose, if I was thinking, I would have saved the cache file.

If other people are seeing this, can you save the bad cache file
and file a bug against fontconfig? It may be that it was created
by an old bad version that was only in rawhide shortly, and it isn't
a concern. Or it may be a bigger concern....

Bill

I hit it today and Chris Blizzard told me to gleep it. Happened to me after todays rawhide upgrade.

Pete

--
Pete Graner                                email: <pgraner@xxxxxxxxxx>