Re: Orninoco Wireless and FC5T2?

Don Harper wrote:
Has anyone gotten this working yet?  Clean install, updated as of about
0900 CST today.  I plug the card in, it see the card, tries to bring up
wifi0.  Syslog says it is broadcasting a request, but my DHCP server never
sees the request.

wifi0?

Did this work with an earlier FC on the same laptop and with the same card?
Which orinoco card do you have?
I have Wavelan and Orinoco silver (11b) cards working in FC3, and those appear as eth1.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait