Re: thunderbird throbber going too wide

Andy Burns wrote:
Skunk Worx wrote:
I am using fc5t2 and noticed this. I put screenshots at livejournal--hope that's okay. The throbber seems to go wide.

I think that's just called a progress bar, the throbber is the rotating circle thing at the top right, but yes, it's been doing it to me for a while too, but I didn't fancy doing the screen captures, you nailed that with the nice!

Are you going to bugzilla it?

i'm not planning to, just thought i'd see if it was unique to me or something new from updates or whatever. if anyone wants to use the images for a report you are welcome to them, i'll try a search later in the weekend and see if it's in there yet.