Re: policy core utils?

Chasecreek Systemhouse wrote:
Under FC5 Test 2 the lastest policy core utils (which also brings in
libselinux, I believe) has set my file system read only and hosed the
disk -- I have had to completely reinstall twice to only reach this
same fatal end.

Should I disabled selinux BEFORE issuing a yum upgrage with anything
relating to the selinux or policy rpms???
--
WC -Sx- Jones | http://ccsh.us/ | Open Source Consulting

I have a couple of bugs related to updating with SELinux enabled (pup in my case) crop up and are bug reports are filed. Until these bugs are resolved, I regularly run 'setenforce 0' until after updating, then 'setenforce 1" again after update completion. The reason is, serious destruction to installed programs and the rpm database.

Which program are you using to update with?

Jim

--
Since aerosols are forbidden, the police are using roll-on Mace!