Re: FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

Hi

Fedora Core comes with 4 cd's + 1 rescue cd and we can
also get it as a dvd.iso.  Fedora is a completely free
operating system free of proprietary stuff and patents
and you stand by it completely.
As you stand by it, we and others stand by our we want
"everything install back".  We do not care about
security issues.
Fedora which has invested so much effort into security has to continue discouraging potential security issues. Just because some users think security doesnt matter doesnt change this policy.

Why did it not cost a lot before?
What triggered the rapid changes?
See anaconda list archives. The changes are not rapid at all. It has been discussed for months before

--
Rahul