Re: FCT52 Installation Report

WNK Consulting, Ltd. wrote:

I have tried several times to install FC5T2 on a laptop with a Pentium III.
I tried upgrading from FC4 and a clean installation.

The first time the installation took over 20 hours and resulted in not
beeing able to launch X.  Each of the next two times took less time but
resulted in the same error.  I finally tried a fresh install which took
about 7 hours but resulted in the same error that Fedora could not launch X.
What display card, ram and display memory do you have on this system?. Did you try logging into runlevel 3 and running startx?

--
Rahul