fc5 test2 issues

Hi.

I have recently installed fedora core 5 test 2 and I must say that this relase looks promising (as fedora used to :) ). I noticed speedup when starting gnome and fedora at all. New clearlooks also looks really nice. But due to testing nature of this release I noticed also some bugs. I've got some questions about them.

- menu item selection in clearlooks is rectangular - is it ok? maybe that's new clearlooks look? in fc4 it looks much better (I can provide patch for this, I think) - also fonts seem to be other than those standard fonts in fc4; is it only test2 issue? - suspend/hibernate - it does not work on my toshiba satellite m45 laptop; resume from suspend halts my laptop - gnome screensaver - I heard that this program allows to switch users; am I missing something? - I heard also about new cursor theme.. in my installation there is no such thing.. I've got standard X cursor..

I am still testing this release by using ;) Maybe these are not bugs, but I think that it could be useful. First impressions are also important.

Greetings,
Marcin