Re: FC5T2 - not ready for prime time.

Hi

I don't like Bugzilla, at least as RH has it implemented. I suggested bts as a bug tracking system I've found usable.

You could transfer your stuff to bts, but it's probably more sensible to look at bts and learn from it.

Ya right but since you already seem to be familiar with bts I would appreciate a good comparison of features that can be implemented in Bugzilla

If you make bugbuddy talk to BZ that's fine by me. I've not used it as, when I first saw it, it was set up to talk to Gnome and I didn't think it the right place to report problems in software shipped by RH. Similarly, I've not used KDE's crash hander.

If bugbuddy works (or can be made to work) online and offline, and doesn't require (but can benefit from) a GUI that would be good and should well perform well from the users's POV.

Thats what I would shoot for

--
Rahul