Re: gnome-panel crashes when loggin off - not as root!!

lør, 21 01 2006 kl. 23:59 +0100, skrev Roger Grosswiler:

> i deleted .gconf everything with .gnome* and .gtk
>
> now it works, thanks. Was definitively my profile that crashed somehow.

That is a very bad solution really, what happens with say fcX to FC5
upgrades in profiles don't migrate properly. Unless you did something to
your configuration to cause this I'd say it warrents investigation.

I guess we'll have to test a migration once we get to test3 to see if
the issue continues and under which conditions. Do you have a backup of
the offending setup?

- David
--
Obligatory shameless blog plug - The GNOME commentary located at
www.lovesunix.net/blog