Re: FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

From: <Fulko.Hew@xxxxxxxxx>
Personally I _do_ want to keep seeing an 'everything' option.

On production machine I am very selective about what gets installed
so I would never install 'everything' there.

Choice is good!

So, you don't want to keep seeing "Install Everything" option but instead of ignoring it (certainly a temptation), you decide to remove the choice from others......

I am indeed perplexed.

I believe a grey/solid checking mechanism would be a good compromise.

-eric wood