FC5t2--what's the deal with the vnc module under new xorg?

I tried to find some documentation on the vnc module in F5 xorg-x11, but haven't had any luck.

Under FC3 loading the vnc module in xorg.conf is sufficient without any auth options but in fc5 it fails to authenticate. I am tired of searching for any documentation on my system and through google so I was hoping the someone on this list was informed as to how to go about it.

Thanks
- Joshua