Apache/PHP rpms - missing mod-access.so and PHP not compiled with MYSQL support

Hi folks after trying to run Apache on install of Fedora Core 5 test2 I have a number of problems (even after updating to latest packages).

1. the DSO mod-access.so is missing for Apache 2 (tried yum provides and this file is only associated with lighttpd which is incorect) and httpd won't run without it after a base install of the OS as it is listed in the config file to load. 2. PHP 5 is compiled without MySQL support (not a normal configuration for PHP is it?)

Any quick fixes or direction to fix the above is greatly appreciated as I need to get those daemons and PHP working properly.

Thanks,

Dan