Re: Conflicts

Andy Burns wrote:

I've upset gnome-panel in a big way, it it refuses to start and then loops attempting to restart

Having at least resolved the conflicts by my manual upgrades I wondered whether or not to yum update everything else, bit the bullet and did it, and now everything starts up lovely, the gnome-volume-manager and mixer_applet crashes ar gine (or hidden?) again too ....