Re: mirror lag

Andy Burns wrote:
Hi there, since FC5T2 was released I'm struggling to find a good source for rawhide, duke is either busy, or has restricted itself to level2 mirror sites only, I find I'm already further up to date than any of the mirrors I try :-(

I'm not asking for the name of a mirror that someone else finds to be good, as that's surely a recipe to make it's life hell, but just asking has anyone found *any* of the rsync mirrors out there are up to date and accepting connections (if so I'll keep hunting!)

Yep...found one today...seems you have to find a new one each day...duke was good one day...good luck.

--
Regards,

Old Fart
(my reply-to address is "munged" to defeat spambots)