Re: FC5T2 and LVM

Mick Mearns wrote:

--- Paul Dickson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 03:13:13 -0800 (PST), Mick Mearns wrote:

 I started to install T2 and it wants to create LVM volumes.
The drive I want to install on has FC5T1 on it, and some data
partitions.
T2 wants to format the whole drive.

I do not want to use LVM, and stick with /dev/hdbx partitions.
(sometimes I use explore2fs from XP - wont work with LVM)

Did you select Custom Install?

	-Paul

Hi Paul;
  yes and there is a pull down menu that lets you partition normally.
It just did not look like a menu.

Mick M.

Thanks for figuring this out. Custom Install and not too obvious pull-down menu.

I guess I can burn the DVD then.

Jim

--
We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity -- so UP yours, Microsoft!