Re: Must I install FC2 Test 2?

Hi

Alexander Sukhodolsky wrote:

how do you get updates from the development branch (I'm kinda new at this)...cause package updater just simply doesn't wanna work--tells me: Missing Dependency: libdw.so.1(ELFUTILS_0.118) is needed by package systemtap

not really sure what to do--last time i tried to fix dependencies b/c of package updater's ranting I managed to mess up my whole fc5 test1 build

Alex

Can you a explain a bit more in detail what you are trying to do and provide your yum output?. Please don't top post

Rahul