Re: How many FireFox 64bit users are there?

Hi

I'm not that familiar with SVG, I've looked here:

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/svg/

http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/ <http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/>

Are you saying that it would be possible to mv this: http://shutterbugexpressions.com/ to SVG at some point? Although I'm sure the majority of her buisness comes from IE users so that would depend on IE being able to support it.

There are similar nifty things possible with it. Its not a 1:1 replacement but with a development community to create authoring tools like Inkscape combined with end user products like Firefox we might be able to produce nice standards based spice.

--
Rahul