pup and pirut exiting behavior?

I was testing out pup which a correction was made to accomidate security content. My curiousity is regarding how these programs are supposed to finish up the updates and the duties the programs are designed to handle. both programs finish with no indication that they completed successfully. They do not show an aftermath of rpm errors. The queries on databases shows the package is intact, installed and with no missing components. Is the disappearing of these programs normal or a bug? I expected a finished prompt for pup and led back to group selection GUI with a copleted status. Both programs seem to be designed nicely other than the noted surprise for the program exits. Pirut also allowed installation of groups and fixed missing groups where something might have become incompete due to rawhide nature. I personally am impressed with this program.

Jim

--
We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity -- so UP yours, Microsoft!