Re: Open source Flash 7 (mostly) player

Benjamin Youngdahl wrote:

Ok, so the Gnash firefox plugin doesn't work so well, and it won't compile for 64-bit. Sounds like a couple of good reasons to pass on it for now. I'll keep my eye on it; Gnash combined with OpenLaszlo would be a very nice open source Flash development environment.

Before suggesting it for Fedora Core, it might help to review and include it in Fedora Extras. If you are interested in doing that, go ahead.

--
Rahul