Re: mono? true?

Hi

As of last night I was *so* frustrated with fc... particularly because my ability to use tomboy comes and goes as core, extras, and 3rd party mono packages break and fix each other; having to manually apply the sata-suspend patch with every new kernel; and the perpetually broken state of gnome-pilot (currently the evo conduits) in fc

Is Evolution conduits still broken in rawhide?. Do you have a bug report on this?

--
Rahul