Re: Call for testing rescue.iso

Jesse Keating wrote:

Heh, We're working on the process that rolls rawhide nightly.
Previously it was coded to just roll the i386, so there was no arch in
the iso name.

OK, seems the glitches I've reported have all been fixed now, Thanks.

The rescuecd.iso from 2006-01-08 is now fully working for me, boots, loads disk/usb, does language selection, loads network, mounts my raid/lvm partitions and detects the existing installation :-)

If you want more eyeballs to test future versions let me know, I will test it again anyway before release, but probably not every day from now on :-P

The planets seem to be coming into alignment for FC5T2 ...