Re: OOo and x86_64

Gilboa Davara wrote:

Actually, having the 32bit version is major problem, as OO carries with
it a huge amount of 32bit libraries that must be installed for it to
work.
Last time I checked, OO carries with it ~100MB of libraries.

Now you mention it, I seem to remember seeing an entry on one of the OOo developers blogs mentioning making use of system libraries, must have been a while ago, it's fallen off the end of http://ooo.ximian.com/planet/