Re: x86_64 and i386 rpms

Paul wrote:
Hi,

I have duplicate copies of x86_64 and i386 rpms installed on my box
(this appears to have occured when I did the full install a few weeks
back on the new 64bit box).

Is there any problem with me ditching the i386 rpms or to they provide
something the 64 bit versions don't?

TTFN

Paul
Basically openoffice.org needs them. I don't think there is anything else of
much significance.

rpm will complain if you try to remove something that satisfies a requirement.

John