rpm -qaV |grep missing

I was seeing messages regarding missing elements from packages when running prelink. I removed the db entry for mozilla, then ran 'yum update mozilla'. This still showed the same error in prelink. 'rpm --replacefiles --replacepkgs mozilla' did not change the error message. I then --nodep removed mozilla, then reinstalled. I still have the same complaint with prelink. Error below:

prelink: /usr/lib/mozilla-1.7.12/libgtkembedmoz.so: Could not find one of the dependencies prelink: /usr/lib/thunderbird-1.5/thunderbird-bin: Could not find one of the dependencies prelink: /usr/lib/mozilla-1.7.12/mozilla-bin: Could not find one of the dependencies prelink: /usr/lib/mozilla-1.7.12/regchrome: Could not find one of the dependencies prelink: /usr/lib/mozilla-1.7.12/xpcshell: Could not find one of the dependencies prelink: /usr/lib/firefox-1.5/firefox-bin: Could not find one of the dependencies

I then decided to run 'rpm -qaV |grep missing and am getting a slew of packages with missing elements. A lot of the packages are system-config-* packages with errors for file.pyc errors. docbook packages also seem to have a lot of missing components.

Is this a problem seen on anyone elses system? Or is this related to the post and pre scriptlet error or recent days?

Jim