Re: call for testing, dmraid in rawhide

Peter Jones wrote:

OK, this particular bug should be fixed in tomorrow's rawhide.

OK, it's tomorrow now, and after getting somewhere with the snags on
software raid I wiped the machine and had another go at dmraid. Using an
updated boot.iso and local repo refreshed with today's rawhide, I still
get the same error from anaconda

       __init__.py line 530 in getvalid
    if isinstance(RaidDev, x) or isinstance(RaidSet,x)

Did your bugfix make it into today's rawhide?