Re: Package updating

I expect broken dependencies and a lot of churn. But you did not answer my question as to why your unsatisfied dependency list in the daily rawhide report is incomplete. Can you fix it ?

There is a unsatisfied dependency list on daily rawhide reports. Java packages are being rebuild and require some development work to be compatible with the new compiler in the Fedora development tree at present. Fedora Java developers are working on those. Jesse Keating already send a mail to this list explaining that, besides this is the development tree and test releases. So expect some churn and breakages now and then. Bugs reports can be filed where appropriate.

regards
Rahul