Re: call for testing, dmraid in rawhide

Peter Jones wrote:

Ok, so this is a dmraid which is BIOS assisted, and so we'd treat it as
1 disk...

Have you got *any* feedback on this one? I have a machine with intel ICH7R onboard and 2xSATA drives which I *could* re-format and treat as fake raid if you've had zero feedback elsewhere. I'm not convinced that I'd want to keep it that way though ...